Fadna - Ranawara Herbal Tea - 20 Tea Bags
Ranawara flowers have been widely used from generation to generation in Sri Lanka. It's a caffeine free natural tea. The Regular consumption of this Herbal Tea ensures benefits in the long term. It has been prepared in easy to use tea bags form.
Modern scientific chemical analysis, reports the presence of phyto chemicals in cassia auriculata (ranawara), such as B-sitosterol / Auricacasidin / Kaemferol (Anon (1948) the wealth of India, CSIR, New Delhi, India).
- Purifies Blood, and Detoxifies the body
- Ranawara flower tea is useful in sugar disorders
- Promotes mild diuretic actions
- Prevents disurea and renal calculi formation
- Promotes clear complexion and restore skin to its natural glow
- Regular use reduces body heat
- Eliminate bad body odors
- Control excessive sweating
History of the Product
The medicinal value of this plant has been documented in sanhitha text of Ayurveda 3000 years ago since then Ranawara has been popular with the people of Sri Lanka.
How the Product Works?
Blood purifying action and diuretic action expels the toxins accumulating in the body.